This ground floor leasing opportunity offers multiple opportunities for the new tenant. Currently fitted out as a restaurant the space can easily be converted to suit a professional office, beauty/hair salon, convenience store, bottle shop or standard retail – the owner is open to all tenancy requests.
Located between two popular buzzing retail strips, James Street & Brunswick Street, this prime 77m2, open street front property promotes maximum signage and brand exposure making it the ideal leasing or purchasing opportunity for all small businesses.
- 77m2 NLA - Ground Floor Strata
- Currently fully set up as a pizza restaurant
- Open plan space with bifold windows
- QPP-MU1 - MIXED USE (INNER CITY) ZONE - QPP-FVNP-5 - Fortitude Valley NP - James Street precinct
- In close proximity to James Street Precinct, Valley Mall and the CBD
- AVAILABLE NOW
This property is in an exceptional city fringe suburb, within close proximity to the cosmopolitan Brunswick Street Mall, James Street lifestyle precinct, Gas Works and is surrounded by an abundance of retail, restaurant and entertainment/nightlife facilities.
Please call Chris Esdale or Geoff Esdale for further information and to schedule your inspection.
For more details, please email agent