Lemon Baxter are excited to offer 1-3 Anderson Street, Port Melbourne to the market for sale via Expressions of Interest campaign closing Thursday 30th April 2020 at 3pm
1-3 Anderson Street is a unique Port Melbourne land holding of approximately 1,604 sqm within the City of Port Phillip’s rezoned Fishermans Bend Precinct.
The property comprises a standalone, office warehouse of 1,200sqm with a car park out the front for 16 cars.
The building features a smartly partitioned office over two floors and a clear span, high clearance warehouse with two container height roller doors.
- Part of the rezoned Fishermans Bend Precinct within the none specified height area.
- Sold with vacant possession
- Smartly fitted office over two levels.
- Amenities on both floors including a shower.
- High clearance, clear span warehouse.
- Two container height roller doors.
- 3 phase power
- 16 Car parks
The site is prominently positioned on the corner of Ingles and Anderson street next to Fennell Street and in close proximity to;
- Light rail tram only 900m or 11min walk away
- Popular amenity including Punch bowl café, Colonial Brewing house and Starward Distillery only 350m or 4min walk away.
- Freeway access ramps 1.2km
- CBD 4km
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Chris or Ben below.
For more details, please email agent