This strategically positioned commercial site is contained in one title comprising a total land area of 994m2 with a large frontage of 18 metres, located just off the busy Hobart Road retail strip and situated amongst numerous big names such as McDonalds, Coles, Bendigo Bank and Liv-eat.
Offered for sale with vacant possession, 1 Blaydon Street boasts extreme development upside for the astute purchaser. With a sizeable building area of approximately 635m2 the space is currently separated into 3 tenancies and has scope to further split.
- Large land holding of 994m2
- Extensive building area of 635m2
- Convenient parking at door step with 8 spaces in total
- Diverse complex suiting office, workshop or retail uses
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- CCTV and alarm system in situ
Whether you are looking to invest, occupy or both 1 Blaydon Street is a great opportunity and is well worth an inspection.
For further details contact Joel Harwood or Blake Shepherd
For more details, please email agent