1 Bowes Place is situated in the heart of the Woden Town Centre. The location has seen an influx of investment from major developers off the back of the announcement of Stage 2 of the light rail. Bowes Place is on the doorstep of Westfield Woden, providing generous amenity for staff and next to major Government Departments such as Dept. Of Health and Prime Minister and Cabinet Indigenous Affairs. Public transport is readily available as well as a large public car park out the front of the building.
The building itself is occupied by a mix of medical and office users. The common areas including lifts have had a refresh and floors are wrapped with windows allowing good natural light.
Available for lease is part level 2 which features the following:
- 400sqm* (subdivisions from 100sqm*)
- Shared male and female bathroom facilities on the floor
- Existing office fit out which can be retained
- Floor can be refurbished to meet current standards
- Medical is allowed in the building
- Owners can assist with fit out and create a space to meet requirements
On floor walk through below;
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact CBRE.
For more details, please email agent