A unique opportunity made even more appealing thanks to a prime location on the edge of Bondi Junction CBD, this classic terrace is configured as a two storey residence with a separate downstairs commercial space, providing a superb family home and a second income in one. In an impressive corner position, freestanding to one side, its renovated interiors showcase a tasteful interweaving of elegant original details and smart contemporary updates.
• Retail shop, currently leased to dry cleaning business at $45,651 pa
• Fully-renovated two storey residence with dual street access. Presently leased for
$1,050 pw ($54,600 pa)
• Total Gross Income: $100,251 per annum
• Open plan living/dining and kitchen w/ atrium-style skylight windows
• Sleek eat-in kitchen, CaesarStone waterfall bar, stainless steel fittings
• Grand, elegant master bedroom with access to wraparound balcony
• Private courtyard, timber floors, high ceilings, zoned A/C, LUG
• Occupy and invest in one - future potential to further redevelop STCA
• Footsteps from train station and Westfield, stroll to Centennial Park
Inspect: Please note that all inspections will be conducted by Private Appointment only
Details: Michael Levy on 0419 177 277
If you are currently not in a position to purchase and need to sell first, I would be more than happy to provide you with a confidential, no obligation market appraisal for your property. Please do not hesitate to call me on 9381 7070 or 0419 177 277 for a refreshing, personalised approach to selling real estate.
For more details, please email agent