Renner Springs Desert Inn is an independent Wayside Inn owned as a freehold business.
It has several separate business centres operating on the premises.
The premises cover 12 acres and is on 4 titles. It operates a caravan park, motel, restaurant, fuel browsers and a shop.
The business is situated 666 km north from Alice Springs and 839 km's from Darwin and 750 km east to Mt Isa in QLD and these distances mean that we are a major rest area on the Stuart Highway.
The operation is self contained and power is supplied by diesel powered generations. The park has two stand by generators.
Water is supplied with one bore and filled up into a 5000 gallon tank which is then pumped to the Roadhouse.
There is a two bedroom self contained residence along with a separate one bedroom manager's residence. The managers residence is to the rear of the main building and is also self contained.
The owner's residence opens onto the courtyard area with an external door and is close to the front of the building creating a separate entrance.
The swimming pool is 17 metres long and is salt chlorinated with two sand filters and holds 170,000 litres of water. There is a child's pool area under shade and a covered patio area with seating also under cover.
The staff quarters consist of 6 rooms which are air conditioned and with two toilets with showers and a common area.
There are four main outbuildings in the back of house area consisting of the following:-
1. Generator shed (holds 3 generators)
2. Storage shed
3. 5 bay shed two of which are lockable
4. 3 bay workshop shed
5. 1 bay locked shed for mowers
6. 1 double bay concreted floor shed with roller door, window and side door
7. 4 bay shed for car parking
8. 10,000 litre fuel tank for the generators
There are five major centres within the complex which are as follows:-
1. The motel consists of 27 ensuite motel rooms all air conditioned.
2. The caravan park/camping grounds have over 50 grassed unpowered sites and 14
3. The amenities block that services the caravan park contains 4 x male toilets,
4 x female toilets. It has 4 x male showers and 4 x female showers. These
amenities also serve as the toilets for the bar and restaurant.
4. The fully licensed restaurant seats up to 60 guests with a small bar area which
can be serviced from the main bar.
5. Capacity greater than these numbers allows us to overflow into the cafe dining
area and beer garden.
6. The reception is housed within the main building at the front of the property
and is shared with combined shop, front bar, manager's office, restaurant and
cafe dining area, kitchen, dispatch and cold store.
7. Our general store (shop) sells basic essential items, take away food,
cigarettes, travel paraphernalia, souvenirs, "Renner Springs" Branded clothing,
a large range of commercial beers and spirits, ice creams, soft drinks,
We currently sell the following fuel through our browser:-
ULP - pulp - LPG - Diesel
Contact Warren Andrews on 08 8582 2399 or 0418 700 600
For more details, please email agent