A high performing Australian food manufacturing investment leased to CCC Operations Pty Ltd trading as Ernest Hillier who are currently facing extreme demand through the COVID-19 Pandemic from major super market chains and distributors.
CCC Operations Pty Ltd have been in occupation of the premises since 2014 and have recently renewed the lease. In addition the tenant occupies the neighboring building directly behind this premises. They currently own and manufacture product lines for Ernest Hiller and Newman's since 2014 and manufacture their chocolate products that have been produced for over 100 years.
The property features include:
- Ground floor area: 1,142m2*
- 1st Floor area: 752m2
- Total building area: 1,893m2*
- Large power & gas connected to premises
- Superb 7.5 - 8 metre* internal height for versatile storage use
- Tenant in occupation since 2014 & has recently renewed their lease
- Currently leased to CCC Operations Pty Ltd T/A Ernest Hillier
- Current rental return: $157,352.76 pa + GST and outgoings
- Lease term of four (4) years from 19th August 2019 + two further terms of three (3) years to follow
- 3% annual increases
- Large Security bond: $100,000
- Tenant also occupies neighboring building behind
The property is superbly located in the well known industrial pocket of Coburg, and is surrounded by main arterials including Sydney Road / Hume Highway and Bell Street and provides quick access to the Hume Highway for connection to every region in Melbourne.
For further information please contact CVA Property Consultants.
For more details, please email agent