Shop 10 is 121sqm plus 20sqm of outdoor space, and 5sqm of storage. This boutique retail shop is available for sale or lease in Livistona, an exclusive development of 39 apartments and 10 retail shops located in the heart of Wheeler Heights, across from St. Matthew's Farm playing fields. This brand new development will be nestled between Narrabeen lake, Cromer Golf Course, Dee Why Lagoon and Dee Why Beach in the centre of Sydney's Northern Beaches.
Perfect for investors or owner occupiers, this boutique shop would suit a variety of retail or professional businesses including boutiques, chiro's, solicitors, and restaurants/cafes, catering to the residents of the complex as well as the surrounding community.
* Internal area 121sqm; 20sqm outdoor space plus 5sqm storage
* Brand new local retail centre with 10 shops
* Part of Livistona Shop Top development
* Trade with residents and surrounding community
* Great for restaurants & cafes
* Grease trap & exhaust provisions available
* 3 car spaces plus customer parking
* Suitable for owner occupiers or astute investors
* For sale: $970,000 + GST
* For Lease: $59,000 + GST Net
* Estimated outgoings $90/sqm per annum including water, council & strata
* Full depreciation available for a new building
* Expected completion 2nd quarter of 2020
For more information, contact Vincent West on 0403 444 000.
Positioned on South Creek Road in Wheeler Heights, minutes from Collaroy, Dee Why, and the beach, this growing Northern Beaches suburb is conveniently located 30 minutes from the city, with easy access to Westfield Warringah Mall and Manly.
For more details, please email agent