We are pleased to offer this rare development opportunity to the market on behalf of the lot owners at 10 Beelyu Street Burleigh Heads.
Situated in the high-demand Burleigh Heads enclave Koala Park, this is a very rare opportunity to secure a high-visibility site that is prime for redevelopment. Features include:
- 941sqm flat freehold block with potential for more adjoining land (contact agent to discuss)
- Zoned RD5 Medium Density Residential (previously Residential C) under the Gold Coast City Plan, suitable for a variety of projects including residential unit development, mixed use development (subject to council approval);
- Corner block with dual-street frontage
- Perfectly positioned between two of the fastest growing coastal suburbs on the Gold Coast: Burleigh Heads and Palm Beach.
- The beach is just a short walk away, as are the natural meandering walking tracks of Burleigh Headland over to Burleigh Point and central Burleigh.
- 120m flat walk to the beautiful Tallebudgera Creek - one of Australia's most stunning, popular weekend destinations
- 100m flat walk to general store & award winning Hidden Perk cafe
- Less than 1km central Burleigh Heads beach and cafe precinct
- Public transport at the front door, potential for light rail stage 3 to come
- Potential water views from upper levels of future development
- Strong buyer demand for end user quality unit market
- Current combined rental return of approximately $1,800 - $2,00 per week (total 6 units)
- Approx 10 mins to the M1 and 15 mins to the Gold Coast International Airport
- Currently, 6 units on the block, held by 5 owners.
Whether its boating, paddle-boarding, fishing, or having a BBQ, future buyers will not be disappointed with the lifestyle this property has to offer.
With recent sales in Koala Park into the millions, this is an opportunity to acquire one of the Gold Coast's best development sites at the right time and capitalise on the burgeoning sales market of the Southern GC.
Contact Sales Agent Rob Cinelli now for more information.
All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you, and has been provided to LJ Hooker by third parties. LJ Hooker is unable to definitively confirm whether the information listed is correct or 100% accurate. LJ Hooker does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained on the Website. Information contained on the Website should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect of any property on the Website. Prices displayed on the Website are current at the time of issue, but may change.
For more details, please email agent