PROPERTY OVERVIEW >> $121pw - Price incl. Take a Hot Desk in 10 Eagle Street, offering stunning views of the Brisbane River, Story Bridge and Moreton Bay. Price includes desk, chair, lightning-fast Wi-Fi, breakout and collaborative areas, utilities and kitchen facilities with complimentary tea, coffee and filtered water.
10 Eagle Street, Brisbane is located in the CBD's prime Financial Precinct, known as the "Golden Triangle", the building enjoys prominent position and transforms from an elegant gold to a stunning red as the sun sets over the city. With your new office in this building you can enjoy excellent views of the Brisbane River, Story Bridge and Moreton Bay and new end of trip facilities including showers, air conditioned change rooms, lockers and bicycle parking.
The listing below is only AUD 352 per month, perfect for a team of 1 and comes fully furnished with flexible rental terms. The location is very central as the workspace is only a 10 min walk from Central Station and a 2 min walk from Eagle Street Stop 155 near Charlotte St bus stop.This Coworking Desk is located in Brisbane and if you book a tour they can show you 5 different office spaces available ranging in size from 1 to 7 desks. Did you know our team offer a free personalised service to help you shortlist, book and negotiate the best rate on your ideal workspace. From a 1 person hot desk to an enterprise team of 1000+ the Office Hub team can customise a flexible furnished office solution for your team.
What you get for your weekly rent
· Access to a hot desk - just bring your laptop and get to work
· Secure and high-speed WiFi and hard-wired internet
· Printing, copiers and scanners from any desk
· Full secretarial team / IT help on site (fees may apply)
· Use our 5-star address as your corporate address for additional $100 per month (subject to qualification)
· Landline phone number and receptionist to answer for additional $100 per month (includes $100 in free calls)
· Complimentary receptionist to meet and greet your clients
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Electricity usage included
· Building outgoings included
· Regular cleaning
· Flexible terms from 1 month - 2 years
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to fully equipped boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices (fees may apply)
· Worldwide access to boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices
Bonus: 2 vouchers per month to use in any global location:
· 1 day of hot desk space or
· 130 prints, or
· 1/2 hour secretarial support
* Modern high rise classified as an "A" grade building
* 24 x 7 security
* High speed lifts
* Car parking - in building and surrounding areas
* Dedicated on-site management team
WHO IS OFFICE HUB?
Office Hub is Australia & New Zealand\'s No 1 small office space commercial real estate agency.
We have the largest collection of shared spaces, coworking and serviced offices in Australia & New Zealand, perfect for 1 - 100 employees. Let us take you on a tour of all the spaces that fit your needs and budget. Our service is complimentary and we work for you and the landlord to negotiate the most competitive deal in the market. Let us show you how shared and serviced offices can be the perfect solution for your business.
** Conditions apply - A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space. Price includes any incentives offered. This is for new tenants only.
For more details, please email agent