A unique opportunity to secure this Double Storey Office premises with tenant in place situated on over 1/4 acre block. A prime development site with a mix of potential uses including multi-level options for childcare, medical centre & health services, professional offices, retail facilities and residential units. The potential is endless here. Buy one block or 2 or 3 or 4, all owned by the same owner who will consider an offer.
This property is nestled amongst leafy and green vegetation along the river which creates a lovely atmosphere and perfect natural light whilst overlooking Arthur Earle park and popular boat ramp.
With an ideal location, centrally located within the eclectic and cultural hub of Nerang CBD, with public transport at the front and easy access to the M1 motorway, the beach, hospitals, major shopping precincts, golf courses and all the recreational facilities that the Gold Coast has to offer. Create here, the next exciting retail/ residential hub of the Gold Coast!
The position would ideally lend itself to an age care residential facility upstairs with medical/ retail downstairs or residential upstairs with office/ retail space downstairs…
Residential Density under “Centre” Zoning: RD6 – up to 300 bedrooms per net hectare- 1 bed/33m2- Building Height under “Centre” Zoning is 39m.
Range of uses available (STCA) including mixed use, and multi-level options for childcare and education, professional offices, health services, retail facilities, entertainment and recreation facilities, community facilities, visitor accommodation, and residential units and much more.
• Flat and level 1275m² block with 21.7mts of River frontage and 20.6mts of street frontage.
• 61.5mts and 65.2mts depth of block
• Good elevation of app 20-25mts height from water level
• Double storey building of office space with multiple car spaces.
• Current tenant in place.
Next 3 properties are owned by the same owner who would consider selling all.
• Situated on Clear Island Lake/ Nerang River with direct and wide water access to Main River Broadbeach/ Surfers Paradise and ocean access • The land is elevated high from the water level- app 20- 25mts • Overlooking Arthur Earle Park and popular Arthur Earle Boat Ramp • Across from Nerang State School • Public transport at the front – Bus no 749 to Nerang Station • Situated not far from eclectic Nerang cultural village shopping centre, police station, post offices all within 500mts • Coles express at the end of the street • Nerang Railway Station within 1.3 kms • Nerang Cinema at the end of opposite street • Located within the business hub of Nerang • Easy access to the M1 South or Northbound • Popular Bischof Pioneer Park at the end of the Street.
Inspections welcome please call or text Audrey Goetz at anytime on 0412 148 078.
For more details, please email agent