PROPERTY OVERVIEW >> $2775pw - Price incl. Beautifully designed serviced office space positioned in the central business district of North Sydney. This office space is fully furnished and ready to move in, with high ceilings and large windows providing plenty of natural light.
The building offers a wide variety of private office suites, coworking desks and impeccable meeting facilities.
The community team on site will provide seamless service and support for your business.
With flexible space for teams of any size, this serviced office space will help you achieve your business goals in a collaborative and innovative culture.
Perfectly positioned in the heart of North Sydney's business district, this Walker Street building is conveniently located a short stroll from Greenwood Plaza, North Sydney train station and buses. This building offers a professional entrance with a reception and state-of-the-art training facilities as well as an onsite café. Amongst many of the additional perks, you can access meeting rooms and professional networking events. Following a long work week, you can enjoy a Friday evening at any of the many restaurants and bars in the area or make the 5-minute drive to the world-famous Luna Park in the nearby Milson’s Point.
The listing below is only $12058 per month, perfect for a team of 35 and comes fully furnished with flexible rental terms. The location is very central as the workspace is only a 6 min walk from North Sydney Station and a 4 min walk from Miller St before Pacific Hwy bus stop.This Private Office is located in North Sydney and if you book a tour they can show you 11 different office spaces available ranging in size from 1 to 66 desks. Did you know our team offer a free personalised service to help you shortlist, book and negotiate the best rate on your ideal workspace. From a 1 person hot desk to an enterprise team of 1000+ the Office Hub team can customise a flexible furnished office solution for your team.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access & Security
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to kitchen facilities
· A prestigious address to put on your business cards
· Building outgoings included
· Dedicated IT and communications support
· Electricity usage included
· Flexible terms
· Fully equipped boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices (fees may apply)
· Premium coffee/tea facilities
· Secure high-speed Internet
· Your own receptionist and waiting area for your clients
· Abundance of natural light
· Air conditioning
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
· Dedicated men and ladies bathrooms
· Direct access to public transport
· Disabled access and facilities
· End of trip facilities e.g showers, bike racks
· Professional working environment
· Quick access to major airports
· Retail and shopping malls nearby
· Taxi / Uber stand close to building
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world\'s No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We\'ll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We\'ll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.
For more details, please email agent