Elders Commercial Brisbane is pleased to present to the market for Sale/Lease this extremely rare opportunity to own part of Brisbane’s History. This unique character property, once a WW1 test tube factory, presents itself as a hen’s tooth opportunity amongst an ever-emerging precinct on the cusp of the CBD. 105 Bowen Street offers open plan work space suiting an array of creative style or professional business alike across two tenancies. The offering presents the chance to partially occupy the property whilst generating income from the remaining tenancy. Other features of the property include:
- 329m2 land parcel in Spring Hill
- 220m2 of creative office space across two tenencies
- Reception, waiting area, boardroom, office & open plan
- Polished concrete floors with exposed brick work throughout
- Private outdoor courtyard/break out area
- Modern kitchenette with both male & female amenity
- Four (4) onsite car parks in tandem arrangement
- Ease of access to public transport nodes only moments to central
- Potential to redevelop into a unique contemporary space with innovative architectural design features
- SUIT INVESTORS, TENANTS & OWNER OCCUPIERS!
This property offers businesses the opportunity to locate themselves in an ever-evolving hub that oozes creativity only metres from the CBD. For more information or to organise an inspection, please don’t hesitate to contact your Exclusive Elders Commercial Agents today!
For more details, please email agent