Colliers International and Nichols Crowder are delighted to bring to market for sale Poplar on 107 Wells Road, Chelsea Heights. This boutique development comprises of 52 Office/Warehouses along with 4 showrooms which have direct access onto Wells Road. The estate sets a new benchmark for quality, features and access in the highly sought-after Chelsea Heights commercial precinct. Construction is well underway with completion of the estate due in Q4 2020.
107 Wells Road has been architecturally designed with flexible sizes starting from 153m2, to ideally suit business, storage or personal needs. Pricing starts from $428,400 + GST.
Property features include:
* 8m* plus internal warehouse clearance
* Dual level climate controlled corporate office (only applies to warehouse with office included)
* Motorized container height roller door
* Quality kitchenette and bathroom facilities
* Most units with town planning approval for a first floor offices
* On-title allocated car parking
* 3 phase power supply
* Well laid out driveways for ease of traffic management
* External signage opportunities
* Excellent signage rights
* Secure electric gated fencing
Poplar on 107 Wells Road is unrivalled with its premier location in Melbourne's South Eastern Bayside. Located between the Peninsula Freeway and Wells Road. With 314 meters* of combined frontage onto Wells Road & Mornington Peninsula Freeway, the business estate has outstanding access to nearby residential catchments including Chelsea, Bonbeach, Patterson Lakes, Edithvale and Aspendale.
Nearby major road networks include the Mornington Peninsula Freeway, Nepean Highway, Thompsons Road and the currently under-construction Mordialloc Bypass due for completion 2021.
* Inspections are carried out in accordance with strict Covid-19 Directions. For further details contact the Estate Agent.
* All information and measurements are approximates. All images subject to copyright. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.
For more details, please email agent