PUBLIC AUCTION ON-SITE: TUESDAY 10TH DECEMBER AT 12:30PM ON-SITE
ICR Property Group are delighted to exclusively bring to the open market 109 High Street, Preston for Public Auction on Tuesday 10th December at 12:30pm on-site.
This Asset represents a great opportunity for an investor to acquire a multi-faceted double storey building located in the heart of Preston that’s surrounded by an abundance of lifestyle destinations, amenities, transport options that connects this site to the neighbouring suburbs.
The versatility of the Asset aided by the Commerical 1 Zoning and location makes 109 High Street, Preston a great investment for your consideration.
- Building area: 198 sqm* over two (2) levels
- NET income: $37,080 p.a.*
- Term: Three (3) years - 1 Nov 2018
- Options: Three (3) + Three (3) + Three (3) Years
- 3% annual increases
- Light filled glass shop front
- Potential first floor office / residence^
- Private courtyard
- Rear access
- Flexible Commercial 1 Zoning
- Woolworths Preston South: 400 m* / Aldi: 500 m*
- Bell Street: 550 m*
- Thornbury Train Station: 900 m*
- Preston Market: 1.1 kms*
- Dexter: 1.4 kms*
- Darebin Creek Trail: 3 kms*
- Northland Shopping Centre: 3.5 kms*
- Eastern Freeway: 5 kms*
- Melbourne CBD: 9 kms*
Open inspection dates and times:
Tomorrow (Tuesday) 10th December 12pm to 12:30pm.
Auction starts at 12:30pm.
To request due diligence documents, please contact one of ICR’s Exclusive Sales Agents below:
Raff De Luise – 0418 533 633
Julian Materia – 0498 188 011
Troy Crouch – 0411 727 095
Looking to Sell, Lease or Develop your Property? Contact ICR Property Group, the experts in Commercial Real Estate for over 20 years.
For more details, please email agent