Colliers International present to the market 110 Herries Street, East Toowoomba. An opportunity to secure a tenanted freehold, perfectly positioned on the CBD fringe amongst other professional businesses.
Leased since 2013 by a local insurance business and recently signing new terms until August 2021 with options, the asset generates $44,355 of net income per year, providing an opportunity for an investor looking for a passive income.
The single tenant building offers:
- 114m2* of building on 488m2* of land
- Reception area and waiting room
- 5 offices including a meeting/boardroom
- Open plan lunchroom
- Server/storage room
- Disable compliant building
- 6 onsite carparks (including 1 x disable carpark)
- Low maintenance landscaping
- Classic, neat & tidy exterior
- Main street exposure
- Excellent inner-city location
- Outgoings paid by tenant
- CPI or 4% increases (whichever is greater) each year
Invest or occupy in due course, these types of properties rarely come to the Toowoomba market. Don’t miss this opportunity!
For more information contact the exclusive marketing agents, Rebecca Steinmuller or Dan Dwan of Colliers International Toowoomba.
* areas are approx.
For more details, please email agent