• Located within the booming Cambridge industrial-commercial precinct, approximately 15 minutes drive to Hobart CBD and 5 minutes approx. to Hobart International Airport.
• Comprises a mainly vacant site (6,000m2 approx) occupying a high profile corner position on Cambridge Roundabout. This pivotal roundabout forms part of the Tasman Highway/Acton Interchange, and incorporates the new Cambridge link road with Richmond Road.
• Features fantastic exposure to Cambridge Road, Cambridge Roundabout and the new link road, with a combined street frontage of 165 metres approx.
• Improvements include a workshop (146m2 approx) with some associated gravel hardstand rented on a casual basis. Potential for the casual tenancy to continue and cover site outgoings whilst development options explored.
• Zoned "Light Industrial" the location and position is suited to development for a range of commercial and industrial occupiers (subject to council approval), particularly those seeking exceptionally strong business identification to the high volume mix of commercial, tourist and residential traffic using this important roundabout.
• The property is offered for sale with Vacant Possession or subject to the existing casual tenancy.
For more details, please email agent