A substantial development site with main road frontage on the Mornington Peninsula! This exceptional property is available for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 8th April 2020 at 3pm.
Boasting 289 metres* of frontage to Graydens Road, this outstanding development opportunity provides a generous 6.4Ha* of land area with Special Use Zoning, and is situated within metres of a well establish industrial precinct with a variety of occupants including Bunnings Warehouse, Bowens and 7-Eleven.
The property is located with direct access to Frankston Flinders Road, and 1.8km* from Western Port Highway/Dandenong Hasting Road. The Mornington Peninsula Freeway is a 10 minute drive from the site, stretching from Rosebud through to Chelsea Heights and providing access to Eastlink.
- Massive 64,000m2* site area
- Special Use Zone
- 289m* frontage to Graydens Road
- Opportunity for industrial development
- Immediate access to Frankston-Flinders Road
- Close proximity to Western Port Highway
- 3km* from Tyabb Train Station
- Situated within the Hastings Port Industrial Structure Plan
Pricing Excludes GST
For more details, please email agent