GormanKelly is pleased to offer 123 Puckle Street, Moonee Ponds for sale by Auction on Wednesday 30th October 2019, at 12:30 pm on-site.
Ultimately, the property presents an excellent opportunity for an investor providing a secure lease with an attractive rental of $75,431 net pa plus GST.
We believe the most outstanding aspects of this property include:
* Located in one of Melbourne's most prime retail strips;
* Fully refurbished & modernised retail shop of 161m²;
* Rear access leading to a large council car park;
* Flexible Activity Centre Zoning / Land area 190m²;
* Nestled amongst blue-chip tenancies including Coles, Woolworths, Aldi, Chemist Warehouse, Kmart and ANZ etc.;
* 150 metres from Moonee Ponds Station;
* Suitable for Investors with future potential to develop (STCA).
For further information, or to arrange an inspection, please call Aldo Galante 0417 055 588 or Nick Breheny 0411 601 730 today!
For more details, please email agent