Colliers International Toowoomba are pleased to present 126 Margaret Street Toowoomba City to the market via Expression of Interest.
Offering a prime position on one of Toowoomba's most prominent intersections, overlooking Queens Park, this would have to be one of best development sites on offer in the thriving Toowoomba region!
- 2,006sqm corner allotment zoned 'Principal Centre'
- 769sqm of net lettable area across 2 buildings & 4 tenancies
- Multiple street frontages, on a prominent corner block with exposure to Margaret & Hume Street
- Net passing income of $149,282.20 per annum
- 10 Storey height potential with multiple development options; Motel, Hotel, Residential, Office (STCA)
- 27 on site parks
- Excellent high-profile location, close to many other retail, professional business and lifestyle convenience
- Take advantage of the temporary TRC Development Incentives Policy offering discounts on infrastructure charges for selected CBD properties
With over $14 billion worth of infrastructure projects underway or proposed for the Toowoomba region, combined with being listed as the fourth most family friendly city in Australia, Toowoomba presents as one of the top regions in which to invest or develop in.
The site at its current size & high profile location, allows for savvy commercial and residential developers to capitalise on this prime development site with holding income in a location with high connectivity and walkability to surrounding Toowoomba CBD amenities.
For more information contact the exclusive marketing agents, Dan Dwan of Colliers International Toowoomba.
For more details, please email agent