Knight Frank is pleased to offer for lease an appealing industrial facility located on Wright Street, East Devonport. Wright Street acts as the main connector road linking the Bass Highway to the Port of Devonport (West). The property is located strategically adjacent to the Port of Devonport's 'No 3 East Berth' and to the south of the Berths 1 and 2 which are extensively utilised by TT Line and Searoad Shipping.
Knight Frank highlights the following key attributes of 129 Wright Street, East Devonport:
- Located adjacent to the Port of Devonport
- Wright Street provides a direct link to the Bass Highway
- Three separate metal clad warehouses c.2006
- Converted residence ideal for office
- Total Gross Building Area 1,382 sqm (approx.),
- Site 3,221.7 sqm(approx.), zoned 'light industrial'
- Comprises various storage, workshop and display options
- Key logistics precinct for the Devonport region
579 sqm is now available for lease. Whole site packages available by negotiation.
For further details or to inspect, please contact Nicholas Bond of Knight Frank.
For more details, please email agent