One of Tasmania's largest chiller/freezer facility, 13 Richard Street occupies a key strategic location at Launceston's TRANSlink Airport Industrial precinct just 12 kilometers from the city centre/CBD. This impressive facility, built for Statewide Independent Wholesalers in 1998, features a gross building area of approx 7,355 sq metres boasting some 24,080 cbm coolroom space and 20,790 cbm freezer capacity in the current configuration. Internal clearance is 10 metres maximising storage capacity with the Bondor paneling in excellent condition throughout. The adjoining refrigerated annex is serviced by 12 airlift loading docks adding to the operational efficiencies of the facility.
Notable features of this property:
- Strategically located distribution hub verging on Tasmania's Highway 1 network
- Central to all three major regions of Tasmania
- Modern style cold storage facility maintained in excellent order
- Total building area approx 7,355 sqm, title area 2.395 ha's
- Extensive concrete driveway and aprons to 12 airlift loading docks
- Substantial office/amenities, dispatch and battery charge workshop
- Mains 3 phase power/490 amps
- Racked and ready as a virtual 'turn key' offering
- Offering huge potential for conversion to a food processing facility including berry fruits, wine, dairy etc.
An outstanding offering for those requiring chiller/freezer space, processing facility or a large scale warehousing Distribution Centre (S.T.C.A)
Offered for sale on a Vacant Possession basis by EOI
For further details contact Blake Shepherd, Ian Singline or Todd Grima (CBRE Melbourne)
For more details, please email agent