Ray White Commercial Victoria is delighted to present to the market 1335 North Road, Huntingdale.
This versatile property benefits from its high exposure & street frontage location on busy North Road. The subject property, being recently renovated throughout including new roof and tenanted with LMCT approval, presenting an exceptional opportunity to acquire an industrial property in one of Melbourne's most highly-sought after and well established industrial suburbs and moments from Oakleigh's industrial precinct.
The property adds further value as it suitable for a variety of uses and further development in the future (STCA) giving one savvy occupier or investor the unique opportunity to purchase in a prominent and tightly held location.
Access to the property is serviced by major arterials such as North Road, Dandenong Road (Princes Highway), Huntingdale Road as well as Clayton Road & the Monash Freeway (M1). Public transport to the property is in abundance with busses & trains stopping at the newly constructed Huntingdale Station less than 500m* away.
- Total land area | 360m2 approx.
- Total building area | 180m2 approx.
- Lock-up rear yard
- 3 phase power
- Dual roller door access
- Two (2) on-site car spaces on title plus further secure parking at rear
- Property has an LMCT licence making it very desirable to the auto trade.
- Industrial 1 Zone (IN1Z)
- Currently returning $40,000 p/a Net
- Two (2) year lease commenced 1st June, 2019
- Four (4) further options of two (2) years each
- Tenant happy to vacate with 60 day notice
PRICE UPON APPLICATION
George Kelepouris | 0425 798 677
Theo Karkanis | 0431 391 035
*All areas and figures approx only. All boundaries are indicative only. All precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of all information but does not constitute any representation by the Vendor or Agents.
For more details, please email agent