Savills is delighted to offer for sale this iconic South Melbourne property located at 139 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, and widely known as The George Hotel. This striking corner property is ideally located opposite the South Melbourne Market, as well as being in close proximity to Southbank and Melbourne’s CBD. With strong income and a blue-chip position, ‘The George Hotel’ presents as an outstanding investment opportunity with significant future development upside.
The key attributes of this incredible property include:
* A classic two level freehold hotel in exceptional condition
* Operating for over 150 years, The George Hotel is a true South Melbourne institution
* Established and successful long term tenant
* 5+5+5+5 year lease commencing January 2018
* Current Net Rental: $253,146 per annum* + Outgoings & GST
* Incredibly valuable total landholding of 406sq m*
* Commercial 1 Zone with exceptional future development potential
* An unbelievable location situated directly opposite the South Melbourne Market within the heart of the South Melbourne Village retail precinct
* The ultimate investment with significant future upside!
The property is For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Tuesday 28 August at 2pm.
For further information, please contact:
Clinton Baxter - 0413 569 888
Benson Zhou - 0458 488 888
Julian Heatherich - 0412 995 655
For more details, please email agent