Emily Pendleton & Blake Weigel from Ray White Commercial Northern Corridor Group are pleased to present 14-16 Link Crescent, Coolum Beach to market by Private Treaty. This modern, freestanding industrial investment is tenanted to one of Queensland's largest window manufacturers, Lifestyle Windows and is returning a strong yield of 7%. The property is only a couple of years old and boasts an immaculate fit out including display showroom, plus two fitted out mezzanine spaces (110m2* & 108m2*) offering a total floor area of 1,319m2*. The complex consists of two freestanding units and is a secure, gated facility. With great ventilation, multiple roller doors and natural light throughout, this shed will always be highly sought after with the current tenants locked into lease until 31 March 2024.
- 1,319m2* building area (1,104m2* ground floor and 218m2 approved mezzanine)
- Tenanted to Lifestyle windows until 31 March 2024
- 3 month bank guarantee in place
- Net rental $151,815.43 P/A
- Tenant pays 100% of the outgoings
- Ample onsite parking with hardstand which is always highly sought-after
- Secure and gated facility, modern building with multiple roller doors and natural light/glass
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact marketing agents Emily Pendleton or Blake Weigel.
For more details, please email agent