Enjoy a flexible private office located in Melbourne’s best address. Designed to be "plug and play", this space is fully furnished with all IT and communications infrastructure provided.
140 William Street is a 41-storey heritage listed iconic commercial building ideally located in Melbourne's financial and legal district. Tenants enjoy magnificent 360-degree views across Melbourne CBD skyline which takes in many of the cities landmark attractions including Eureka Tower and Yarra Tenants are only moments away from retail outlets, banks, and entertainment venues.
What your weekly rent includes*:
• Fully furnished office with 24/7 access
• Local phone number assigned with a dedicated receptionist to answer your calls
• Impressive address on your website and collateral
• High-speed and secure Internet with 99.99% uptime
• Connect with 60,000+ like-minded business professionals
• Community events to build your local network
• Access to coworking and breakout areas
• Modern kitchen facilities with complimentary coffee and tea
• Pay-as-you-go services including print facilities, administration and in-house IT support.
• Meeting room and boardroom access with member rates
• Access to Servcorp's 160+ locations including 5 days free office usage outside your home state.
Not what you’re looking for? We provide a variety of workspaces from 1 person up to teams of 25+. Speak to us about tailoring a solution to meet your business needs.
Arrange a tour today!
Note - *Outgoings are not included in the price. The advertised price is based on one person occupying the workspace. If you have 2 or more people extra fees will apply to cover off services like telephone, internet and kitchen amenities.
For more details, please email agent