Ray White Adelaide Commercial and Ray White Goolwa are appointed as the sole agents for the marketing of 143 145 Main Road, McLaren Vale. The property is offered for sale by private treaty.
• Leased to Oxygen Cycles and Florist Shop on a monthly basis.
• Zoned Neighbourhood Centre.
• Site Area 3,605 m2 approx.,
• Building area 385 m2 approx.
OPPORTUNITY TO AMALGAMATE WITH THE FOLLOWING ADJOINING SITES:
141 MAIN ROAD MCLAREN VALE-SITE AREA 780 M2, raywhite.com/1867720
143/145 MAIN ROAD MCLAREN VALE-SITE AREA 3,605 M2, raywhite.com/1867802
10 TATACHILLA ROAD MCLAREN VALE-SITE AREA 791 M2, raywhite.com/1867844
12 TATACHILLA ROAD MCLAREN VALE-SITE AREA 2,231 M2, raywhite.com/1867607
Total amalgamated site Area 7,407 M2
• The local heritage listed Devonshire Arms Hotel Circa 1849 has enormous potential.
With refurbishment and expansion the building has numerous exciting potential uses such as:
The refurbishment of The Devonshire Arms Hotel could form an integral part of an exciting redevelopment of this site or the amalgamated site.
We understand that the building occupied by Oxygen Cycles is not heritage listed.
• Potential uses for the site include: supermarket, shop, restaurant, residential, office, health centre, consulting room, petrol filling station, child care facility, pre-school, primary school, place of worship, library, recreation area.
• Potential to occupy, redevelop, expand, subdivide or amalgamate with adjoining site or sites.
Purchasers are encouraged to give consideration to acquiring this exciting and unique offering. Main Road. McLaren Vale is a tightly held commercial/retail strip with limited development opportunities available.
The property is leased on a monthly basis giving purchasers valuable holding income and the flexibility to occupy or develop the site.
We look forward to assisting you with your enquiries in relation to the property, undertaking an inspection of the property or adjoining properties.
We envisage that interest in the site may come from parties considering development, owner occupation.
Any development of the site will of course be subject to the normal statutory process and the conditions associated with such approvals.
Christopher Marchant 0411 885 669
Bruce Deans 0418 897 518
For more details, please email agent