On behalf of Blocksidge & Ferguson, McGees Property is pleased to offer to the market flexible leasing opportunities at 144 Adelaide Street, Brisbane City.
With multiple tenancies available to suit a variety of users including professionals, destination retail, creative, IT and allied health. 144 Adelaide Street offers an affordable alternative for those wishing to have a prime city location without the price tag.
- Lease Area 1: 236m2*
- Lease Area 3A & 3B: 54m2*
- Lease Area 2A: 46m2*
- Lease Area 2B: 38m2*
- Lease Area 2C: 25m2*
- Lease Area 2D: 111m2*
- Lease Area 3F: 186m2*
- Lease Area 3I: 42m2*
- Lease Area 3C: 38m2*
- Lease Area 3B: 18m2*
- Lease Area 4C: 48m2*
- Lease Area 4D: 80m2*
- Lease Area 4H: 51m2*
Key features include:
- Multiple areas available area from 18m2 – 236m2
- Attractive lease terms
- Iconic Building
- Prime location on Adelaide Street opposite David Jones
- Upgraded end of trip facilities / Lift access
- Public transport at your doorstep – leave the car at home
Considered a prime city location 144 Adelaide Street is situated within metres of the Queen Street Mall, King George Square, Qld Law Courts and benefits
from close proximity to major infrastructure and transport amenity including:
- 10m* Adelaide Street BCC stops
- 230m* King George Square Bus Station
- 280m* Central Train Station
- 270m* Queen Street Mall
- 650m* Queensland Supreme and District Courts
Adelaide Street is home to a wide range of businesses with an array of retail, food and services. It is also home to several of the CBD's most historically
significant sites including Central Station, City Hall and Anzac Square.
Please call the Exclusive Agents Nina Brailey and Jonathan Blocksidge.
For more details, please email agent