Located in a key area the property enjoys excellent exposure. Fitzmaurice Street is a key CBD access road with a strong history for retailing and offices.
In more recent times the northern CBD precinct has expanded with uses based around restaurants, offices, short term accommodation and retail.
The area is under planning heritage restrictions which ensures that the appeal of the area continues.
A recent Development Approval Submission for a $30 million, 62 apartment building close by is evidence of the strength of the area.
- erected on the allotment is a two storey modern style commercial premises
- the ground floor has the option of single or multiple tenancy areas with kitchen and cool room facilities. Estimated area approx. 450 m2 overall.
- the first floor is fitted out for an entertainment area with bar and kitchen. Estimated area approx. 375 m2 overall.
- both areas could be amended to retail or office uses
- to the rear of the main building is a suitable parking area
- all areas are approximate and subject to purchaser verification
Site area of approx. 790.80 sqm.
B3 - Commercial Core
$865,000 plus GST, if applicable
All areas and figures approximate only. All precautions have been taken to establish the accuracy of the above information, but does not constitute any representation by the Agent of Vendor. All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
For more details, please email agent