Remax Brisbane City are pleased to present for sale 15 Caxton Street, Paddington.
Set in a tightly held and established location with direct access to the CBD and major arterials making this one of the hottest and most sought after inner city locations.
- Land Size - 349m2 / 459m2 NLA approx. over 2 levels
- Street frontage of 10.1 metres
- Immediate access to public transport
- Situated on one of Brisbane's premier entertainment precincts, Caxton Street
- 1.5 km's (approx.) from Brisbane CBD
- Heritage listed Building
With a proud and long history the Heritage registered Baroona Hall is a freestanding building that was constructed in 1884 by Richard Gailey for the United Brothers Lodge of the Manchester Unity Independent Order of Oddfellows. Constructed of face brick, with a cement rendered front facade and neo classical detailing, it is located on a sloping site resulting in it being two storeys at the front and one storey at the rear.
Please contact the Marketing Agent Geoff Esdale for further information and to schedule your inspection.
For more details, please email agent