Register your interest now for this large single level office building and car park located on a prominent corner close to the CBD and Formby Road. 15 Steele Street provides a striking facade and period features steeped in Devonport history as the former home to 'Clements and Marshall'. As large ground floor office space become harder to source, this building provides a significant opportunity with the following key features:
- Existing fit out in place
- Two offices fronting Steele street, reception, open plan work area, strong room
- Kitchenette, toilets, storeroom, perimeter offices, rear offices and storage
- Heat pumps installed
- Ample on-site parking (up to 24 bays by negotiation)
- Approximately 460 sqm (subject to survey)
Potential tenants have the option of working with the landlord to refurbish the building to suit their requirements and may choose to utilise all or part of the existing fit out. The landlord is willing to discuss upgrades, fit out and modifications to this building, which can be negotiated as part of an overall leasing package.
Price on application. To register your interest or book an inspection please contact Nicholas Bond of Knight Frank.
For more details, please email agent