The new headquarters for Westpac in Victoria, 150 Collins Street is setting new standards for quality in the prestigious 'Paris' end of the Melbourne CBD, with brand new spec fitouts.
LAST TENANCY AVAILABLE: 516 sqm
- PCA A-Grade Design with PCA Premium Grade Services.
- Premium Service lifting with destination control and dedicated goods lift.
- World leading Environmentally Sustainable Design features that achieved a 6 Star Green Star (version 2 Office design) rating and are targeting a 5 star NABERS energy rating. These include:
- An underfloor air conditioning system utilising a raised floor to provide superior air quality and ability for occupants to control. The system also uses high levels of outside air with economy cycle, heat recovery system and after-hours air conditioning control.
* Tenant condenser water system.
* Standby Generator: 100% standby power.
* Fully integrated security system: Proximity card readers for access (incl. destination control to lifts)
* End of Trip Facility located in basement level 1, featuring 160 spaces of bicycle parking, lockers plus change room and shower facilities.
- 150 Collins Street has achieved a 6 Star Green Star Design rating.
- Latest technology design.
- Excellent natural light.
- High security.
- Showers, lockers, drying room and bike racks.
- 5 Star hotel style Concierge Service located on the ground floor, which is manned from 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Prime location.
- Lobby café plus some of Melbourne’s best restaurants situated within walking distance.
For more details, please email agent