With a commanding elevated position this old Federation Style home has been transformed into an attractive restaurant facility with a warm and friendly atmosphere, fully equipped commercial kitchen and plenty of car parking for patrons. For many years it has provided the townsfolk of Muswellbrook, visitors and passers-by with exquisite dining experiences and yearns to return to its former glory.
The potential here is enormous. Consider the following:-
- Grand old Federation style home located on an elevated block in the main street (New England Highway) of Muswellbrook with picturesque town and rural views.
- Land area 1372 square metres providing front and rear access and ample car parking. The site is located in a prominent position enjoying excellent exposure to passing trade.
- The building comprises a total of approximately 288 square metres of accommodation under the roof.
o Kitchen - 45 square metres
o Dining areas and bar - 163 square metres
o Entry foyer - 9 square metres
o Rear Verandah - 24 square metres
o Store room - 15 square metres
o Male, female and disabled toilet facilities - 32 square metres
- Special features include high pressed metal ceilings and polished timber floors, providing an elegant, peaceful atmosphere with a double-sided fireplace adding that extra charm in winter and ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning for year round comfort.
- The kitchen is fully equipped and ready to go, providing the following inclusions.
o Cool Room - 1000mm x 1800mm
o Dishwasher (Eswood)
o A number of stainless steel sinks
o Electric pizza oven
o Quantity of stainless steel benches and tables
o Commercial oven (Bakbar)
o Deep fryer and gas ranges
o Stainless steel drinks refrigerator unit
o Coffee Machine (San Marino) and Coffee Grinder
o Large display cabinet
o Quantity of glass ware, crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils
- Dining room
o 6 x Timber Tables
o 35 x Timber Chairs
o 1 x Timber Bar Table and 2 x Bar Stools
For more details, please email agent