This excellent retail outlet is in a prime location in the prominent Sturt Mall block in the heart of the Central Business District of Wagga Wagga.
Located on the Western side of Baylis Street at a major mid block foot crossing with surrounding businesses including Bonds, FSW Shoes, Bed, Bath & Table, Lowes and Best & Less.
This property has a land area size of 372.20 square metres (approx.) and a build area of 260 square meters (approx.).
B3 - Commercial Core
Property features include reverse cycle air conditioning, large modern shopfront, suspended ceilings and modern lighting, staff facilities and kitchenette, rear store room and rear concrete car park.
- leased to May 2023
- current rent $74,977.08 per annum, plus GST
- rent reviews annually to Consumer Price Index
- Lessee pays Outgoings (water, sewer/drainage charges based on consumption, plate glass and public liability ($20 million) and fire levies
- quality retail premises
- excellent street presentation
- strong location on mid block crossing
- strong surrounding businesses
- good parking and loading area
**The property is offered for sale by Private Treaty as a fully leased premises.
$950,000.00 (before GST)
Property is being sold as a going concern where GST should not be applicable (subject to an individual tax status)
All areas and figures approximate only. All precautions have been taken to establish the accuracy of the above information, but does not constitute any representation by the Agent of Vendor. All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
For more details, please email agent