Savills is delighted to offer for sale this high profile corner landholding, situated within Melbourne’s thriving inner northern corridor at 16-18 Railway Place, Preston. The site is enhanced by its proximity to surrounding retail and lifestyle amenity, as well as numerous public transport options allowing for easy access to the Melbourne CBD. The key attributes of this fantastic property include:
The key attributes of the property include:
- Large corner landholding of 1,349sq m*
- Triple fronted site providing ultimate design flexibility and ease of access
- Favourable Mixed Use Zoning / DDO3 providing potential for 6-level height development
- An active and proven apartment location with recently completed adjoining project
- Ideally positioned just 150m* from the High Street retail precinct, within direct proximity to the Preston South Shopping Centre (Woolworths, Aldi + more)
- Close to Bell/Thornbury Train Stations, and serviced by High Street/ St Georges Road trams
- A short drive to RMIT Brunswick and La Trobe Bundoora Universities
Rarely does such a prominent corner landholding with significant development potential come to market, especially when you consider the unrivalled popularity of Melbourne’s inner north which is one of Melbourne’s most active apartment locations. Accordingly, we urge potential purchasers to actively consider this superb development opportunity.
16-18 Railway Place, Preston is SOLD.
Nick Peden - 0402 011 266
Jesse Radisich - 0402 085 702
Glenn Ye - 0476 938 888
For more details, please email agent