Located in the picturesque township of Yandina sits proudly 16 Farrell Street, Yandina. A quaint, corner-shop currently leased by Cafe Invigor8, perched on a 526m2 corner block between Farrell Street and Stevens Street.
- Well established Cafe with street front dining, internal kitchen/cafe & garden courtyard
- First floor office conversion upstairs with ground floor retail/office with high exposure
- Potential income of $78,900pa*
- 2 separate commercial buildings, council approved for change of use from residential to office/retail with supporting documents
- Newly added ground level (downstairs) commercial plus newly renovated upstairs
- Cafe = 110m2* & Building 2 = 250m2*
- Located in central business district of Yandina
- Positioned on a sub arterial road leading through Yandina connecting to Old Gympie Road
Property is being sold via Expressions of Interest closing 31st October at 5pm.
For further information please contact the listing agents Michael Shadforth and Jordan Hayes.
For more details, please email agent