Located in the picturesque township of Yandina sits proudly 16 Farrell Street, Yandina. A quaint, corner-shop currently leased by Cafe Invigor8, perched on a 526m2 corner block between Farrell Street and Stevens Street.
- Well established Cafe with street front dining, internal kitchen/cafe & garden courtyard
- First floor office conversion upstairs with ground floor retail/office with high exposure
- Potential income of $78,900pa*
- 2 separate commercial buildings, council approved for change of use from residential to office/retail with supporting documents
- Newly added ground level (downstairs) commercial plus newly renovated upstairs
- Cafe = 110m2* & Building 2 = 250m2*
- Located in central business district of Yandina
- Positioned on a sub arterial road leading through Yandina connecting to Old Gympie Road
For further information please contact the listing agents Michael Shadforth and Jordan Hayes.
For more details, please email agent