- Improved on the site is a 390sqm* Retail/ Commercial building
- Ground floor consists of 202sqm* of Retail/ Commercial space
- Level 1 provides 188sqm* of retail amenity currently leased to SWOP Clothing Exchange
- Kitchenettes on both levels
- Male and female amenities
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Polished concrete flooring
- Facade provides plenty of glazing allowing for ample natural light as well as a balcony on Level 1
- High development potential (subject to council approval)
The subject property is superbly located on Boundary Street, West End. The property is zoned QPP-DC1 - DISTRICT CENTRE (DISTRICT) under the current town planning scheme for the Brisbane city council.
Located only 180m* away is the West Village urban renewal project which caters for Residential, Commercial, Retail and Entertainment users whilst providing 6,500sqm* of public space.
161 Boundary Street, West End is a compelling investment, future development or future occupation proposition.
For more information, or to book an inspection, please contact the exclusive agents at Ray White Commercial (QLD).
For more details, please email agent