- Improved on the site is a 390sqm* Retail/ Commercial building
- Ground floor consists of 202sqm* of Retail/ Commercial space
- Level 1 provides 188sqm* of retail amenity currently leased to SWOP Clothing Exchange
- Male and female amenities
- Kitchenettes on both levels
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- High development potential (subject to council approval)
- Polished concrete flooring
- Facade provides plenty of glazing allowing for ample natural light as well as a balcony on Level 1
The subject property is superbly located on Boundary Street, West End. The property is zoned QPP-DC1 - DISTRICT CENTRE (DISTRICT) under the current town planning scheme for the Brisbane city council.
Located only 180m* away is the West Village urban renewal project which caters for Residential, Commercial, Retail and Entertainment users whilst providing 6,500sqm* of public space.
161 Boundary Street, West End is a compelling investment, future development or future occupation proposition.
For more information, or to book an inspection, please contact the exclusive agents at Ray White Commercial (QLD).
For more details, please email agent