The property is located close to the intersection of Wharf and Turbot Streets, and approximately 500m from the Brisbane CBD. The site is within close proximity to Central Station, Bus Routes and all major arterials. Within walking distance to all amenities.
Conveniently positioned on Wharf Street, between Leichardt and Turbot Streets. Wharf Street is the major feeder linking Spring Hill with the CBD. This locations provides excellent proximity to public transport being just minutes walk to Central Station. The Brisbane CBD is also within easy walking distance, with Wharf Street dissecting Ann, Adelaide and Queen Streets before joining Eagle Street.163 Wharf Street provides the rare opportunity to occupy a standalone office building on the doorstep of the CBD. The property also provides excellent parking with space for 12 vehicles on site.
- Modern 499sqm* two level office building
- Car parking for 12 vehicles
- Great natural light throughout
- Within 400m* of Central Station and 600m* of Queen Street Mall
- Amenities on each level providing the option for dual occupancy
- Flexibility to occupy all or one floor of the building
- Prime elevated position close to Astor Terrace and short walk to the CBD
- Exposure to Wharf Street
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the Exclusive Agents.
For more details, please email agent