MULTI-PURPOSES OFFICE & SHOP QUEENS PARK RAILWAY PRECINT WA 6107
Two level brick building 265 sq. m. open plan & fully partitioned 5-6 offices, kitchen & lunch areas, laundry & showers (2), toilets (5) and 65 sq. m. warehouse with large roller door and drive way (38mx5m) and rear lane access.
17 meter frontage to Sevenoaks st, located opposite Queens Park station public parking, St Joseph School and minutes walking to IGA & Aus Post, close to Cannington Leisureplex and Cannington Train Station and Carousel shopping. Zoning for potential use as Health/ Personal care Shop, Food take away, Public Utility, Community Purpose, Trade Display, Childcare/Training, Market, Holiday Accommodation, Office, Consulting Rooms, Community Building. Poles (5) to put up sails roof are already in place allowing the use of hundreds sq. m. car of parking space/ land for outdoor activity or extension
- Reverse cycle AC, fully complied electrical and emergency lighting and Exit Signs are installed as required for entire building.
- Extensive secured (7-9) on-site and free (2-3) On street car parking and public railway station parking in front of the property
- 11 kms from Perth City, Highways and Train Station minutes away
- Available for Inspection upon request
Please contact email@example.com
Further info, please refer to: https://www.realestate.com.au/property/175-sevenoaks-st-cannington-wa-6107
* Final Queens Park Local structure Plan https://www.canning.wa.gov.au/CanningWebsite/media/Files/Residents/Strategic-Urban-Planning/Strategic-Planning/Queens-Park-Local-Structure-Plan-May-2018.pdf
*incredible development of the coming "Canning City Centre") at corner Sevenoak street and Wharf street in the vicinity of the property as see in the Video links below (Please Note at 4.07 minutes showing picture of Queens Partk Station)
For more details, please email agent