177 Station Street, Burwood represents an unprecedented opportunity to secure a magnificent landholding in one of Melbourne’s strongest growth locations, which provides valuable existing improvements and income. The property’s prime location provides for an unrepeatable development, value-add or investment opportunity.
The key attributes of this exceptional opportunity include:
- An incredible landholding of 4,041sq m*
- High quality existing improvements - ‘Box Hill Motel’
- Current net income of $175,534 per annum* + GST
- 3 year lease expiring May 2020 with a 1 year option
- A highly versatile site with premium parkland frontage, ideally suited for townhouses, apartments, student accommodation, aged care, etc (STCA)
- General Residential Zone 3
- A premium location within immediate proximity to Deakin University, Mount Scopus Memorial College and PLC
- Exceptional access to local amenity including nearby Box Hill Central, being one of Melbourne’s most prominent activity hot spots!
Nick Peden - 0402 011 266
Jesse Radisich - 0402 085 702
Benson Zhou - 0458 488 888
Tom Alexiadis – 0417 030 452
For more details, please email agent