CBRE & Colliers International are pleased to offer on behalf of Fairfield City Council a residential/mixed use development site in the western Sydney suburb of Prairiewood, being 11 kilometres from Parramatta CBD.
• B4 Mixed Use Zoning
• Land Area of 9,169 sqm*
• Height limit upto 8 levels
• Floor Space Ratio upto 3:1
• Gross Floor Area (GFA) upto 27,507sqm* * approx
The site is centrally located and within a close proximity to the following:
• Stockland Wetherill Park Shopping Centre
• T-Way Bus Station – 175 metres
• Prairiewood High School – 250 metres
• Community Centre – 100 metres
• Prairiewood Leisure Centre - 100 metres
• Fairfield Hospital – 500 metres
• Wetherill Park Library – 500 metres
• Fairfield Golf Course – 500 metres
• Club Marconi – 1.5 kilometres
This premier residential/mixed use development opportunity is for sale via an Expression of Interest campaign.
All Expressions of Interest are to be submitted in writing to Fairfield City Council by Thursday 29 November 2018 at 4pm (AEDT).
Expressions of Interest must be lodged directly to Fairfield City Council via one of the following options.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hard Copy: Tender Box, 86 Avoca Road, Wakeley, NSW 2176
For more information please contact the exclusive agents:
Ben Wicks 0422 206 015
Harry Bui 0418 477 888
For more details, please email agent