Positioned prominently in a thriving precinct of Port Melbourne, 18-22 Salmon Street, Port Melbourne offers substantial holding income and unsurpassable development upside.
• Sprawling 9,712 (approx) square metre development opportunity
• Dual street frontage with over 201metres of premium exposure
• Zoned Capital City Zone 1 - City of Port Phillip
• 18 level height limit - ideal for medium to high mixed use development (STCA)
• Expected fully let income of $1,275,000 net per annum
• Building area of 8,470 sqm with 87.5% occupancy
• Overlooking an established residential market and expansive views across JL Murphy Reserve (centre piece for Port Melbourne’s recreation)
• Property is surrounded by sensational amenities with Port Melbourne beach, Bay Street, South Melbourne markets, St Kilda beach and Southbank entertainment precinct all only minutes away.
This property is for sale via Expressions of Interest closing on Thursday the 10th of November 2016 at 3:00pm.
For further information or to discuss this development opportunity in greater detail, please contact the exclusive agents directly.
For more details, please email agent