Knight Frank is proud to offer 18 Thomas Street, Baxter on behalf of the Mornington Peninsula Shire Council.
Historically known for its market gardens and orchards, in recent times Baxter has become part of Melbourne's ever-expanding southern suburbs, being located only 61 km south-east of the Melbourne CBD on the Mornington Peninsula south of Frankston.
In Summary, 18 Thomas Street, Baxter offers:
• 8,352sqm Vacant Land Parcel
• General Residential Zoned (GRZ1)
• To suit Residential or Commercial (STCA)
• Ideal future Development Opportunity, with the zoning allowing for Residential Townhouses, as well as Commercial uses
• Located within footsteps to Woolworths Baxter, featuring well performing cafes, take-away and convenience retail shops
• Walking distance to the Baxter Train station which forms part of the Stony Point greater-metropolitan line, mooted for electric upgrade to Frankston line
• Evolving precinct in accordance with the adopted Baxter Township Structure Plan
18 Thomas Street, Baxter is For Sale via Public Expression of Interest closing Thursday, 26 March at 3pm
For more information please contact Knight Frank as the Exclusive Sales & Marketing agents.
For more details, please email agent