located inbound on Compton Road, the properties are on the boundary of Brisbane City Council and Logan City Council with unique exposure to passing traffic.
Currently, the site is leased to a BP Service Station with access points from inbound and outbound through Compton Road and Acacia Road. Given the combined size of the land this fuel station investment presents a rare opportunity for the astute investor or developer to capitalise on the favourable demographic and proximity to some of South East Queensland's most popular retail hubs and re-organise the offering through further development.
• Significant site area of 13,146m2*
• Fuel Station - 5,766m2*
• Land Site - 7,380m2*
• High Visibility and many signage opportunities
• Prominent location at the corner of Compton Road and Acacia Road
• Development potential** with current holding net income of $225,122.80 per annum (approx.)
• Adjoining site has DA approval for 72-Lot Subdivision
Compton Road acts as an axis connecting Sunnybank to Springwood. Only a 21 minute drive from the Brisbane CBD, this opportunity is enviably situated in the thick of a pocket of Brisbane experiencing explosive population growth.
The property is in close proximity to:
• 200m* - The islamic College of Brisbane
• 1.8 km* - Bunnings Compton Road
• 2.1 km* - Kuraby train station
• 3.2 km* - M1 Pacific Motorway Exit
• 3.8 km* - Logan Entertainment Centre
• 4.0 km* - Sunnybank Hills Shopping town
• 4.1 km* - Calamvale Central Shopping Centre
Fully tenanted investments with this level of upside rarely present themselves in South East Queensland, so move quickly to avoid missing out!
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact the exclusive McGees agents, Jose Rojas and Gavin Moore.
**Subject To Council Approval
Please note: Outline is indicative only
For more details, please email agent