182-184 Herries Street provides a great opportunity to take advantage of holding income and land bank for future development potential. Located on a prominent corner location in Toowoomba CBD, this asset offers a multitude of future development options including retail, office or warehousing (STCA).
- Prime 1,071 m² corner block zoned 'Mixed Use' within the West Creek Precinct
- Excellent exposure with 2 street frontages to Herries and Prescott Street
- CBD fringe location in a thriving commercial precinct with 6 storey height potential
- Solid holding income to ASX listed tenant AP Eagers
- Existing improvements include 175 m² high clearance warehouse with 30sqm demountable office & plenty of hardstand or parking
- Capitalise on the Toowoomba and the Surat Basin region, which is currently experiencing an influx of major infrastructure developments totaling in excess of $13 billion
This property is being offered to the market via Expressions of Interest.
Accelerating Success. For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact Dan Dwan or Rebecca Steinmuller of Colliers International Toowoomba.
*Areas are approximate
We are still conducting property inspections for perspective tenants & Buyers; however, they will be limited to ‘private’ inspections with only 2 people present for the safety of our staff & the public.
Please call or email the marketing agent to arrange a private inspection time.
Our commitment to client service will remain unchanged. Our people remain accessible and ready to assist you with any challenges that COVID-19 presents.
For more details, please email agent