189 Guildford Road consists of 364sqm* of land along the Maylands Cafe Strip with huge exposure and street access to Guildford Road. With over 35,000 daily passing traffic the signage opportunity to this character investment is unparalleled.
Currently leased to local icon Rifos Cafe which has become an iconic destination in Perth's dining scene since 1999. The 230sqm* building comprises of a commercial kitchen, internal bathrooms, restaurant fit out and bar. In addition, there is sufficient parking available to all short- & long-term visitors with approximately 360 car bays within the "Zone 3" area (as per the "Maylands' Town Centre Car Parking Strategy").
Key Highlights Include:
• Land Area: 364sqm*
• Building Area: 230sqm*
• Net Income: $94,833.36* per annum
• Leased to Rifo's Cafe
• Zoned "Maylands Activity Centre Zone" as per City of Bayswater's Local Planning Scheme No. 24
• Prominently located along the Maylands Cafe Precinct within walking distance to excellent retail amenities, parks and lifestyle
• Only 5 kilometres from Perth CBD Flexible use profile (STCA)
• Direct access to major arterial roads & buses servicing the Perth CBD, Northbridge and metropolitan surrounds
Maylands is easy to access with its own train station located within metres of its main cafe strip on Eighth Avenue, surrounded by the Swan River and less than 5 kilometres to Perth CBD. Beautiful parks and walk ways along the river with city views, the property is within walking distance to various retailers and excellent lifestyle amenities including cafes, parks, clubs, schools, supermarkets, restaurants and pharmacies.
Opportunity's do not come around often with the current owner holding the property for over 20 years.
Set Date Sale Closing Friday, 29 November 2019 at 4pm (AWST)
To arrange an inspection or for further details please contact the exclusive agents:
Ray White Commercial (WA)
M: 0421 622 777
John Da Luz
M: 0433 205 227
For more details, please email agent