This historical heritage hotel is only 3.5hrs from Sydney and is right in the heart of the quaint township of Cassilis. The only Pub in town since 1850 approximately.
Consisting of stunning architecture set in beautiful sandstone with internal exposed walls throughout, bar room, 3 separate function/patronage rooms, multiple room accommodation, commercial kitchen, managers residence and more. This property can be a running hotel, destination restaurant or private residence with BnB options.
- 1850's sandstone Hotel, not currently running as a business however Licence is current
- Main bar area, fully functional with wood fire heating and reverse cycle A/C
- Meals area attached through servery window with open fire place
- Additional two function rooms/pool table perfect for patrons and clientele
- Stunning original wooden staircase to additional level
- Large function room perfect for private parties, dinners and functions
- Balcony area great for a balcony bar and additional patronage space
- Four twin room accommodation with shower and two toilets
- Outdoor undercover beer garden area with open outdoor beer garden
- Commercial kitchen, stove, washer, fridges and freezers plus new range hood ready to be installed
- Three bedroom managers residence in need of repairs with en-suite bathroom
- Set upon over an acre this land has a further DA for 10 one bedroom cabins and a paddock to plate bistro
- Large lock up machinery shed approx 12m x 8m with 3 bay awning
- Dual street access
- A fantastic opportunity to turn into accommodation business, destination hotel and more
A beautiful and strong community based township set upon the Munmurra river between Merriwa and Dunedoo. A fantastic opportunity to secure a bush pub with history and potential.
For more details, please email agent