Savills is thrilled to offer for sale this remarkable South Melbourne landholding located at 19-23 Dorcas Street. Positioned moments from the picturesque Royal Botanic Gardens precinct, this rare opportunity is immersed in some of Melbourne’s finest amenity including convenient transport linkages, renowned retail and culinary experiences, and picturesque parks and gardens.
Key attributes of this impressive opportunity include:
• Significant South Melbourne site of 896sq m*
• Prominent 26m* frontage with valuable rear lane access
• Flexible Commercial Zone with DDO26 providing potential height of 70m* (circa 23 levels+*)
• Suit a range of development outcomes including residential, hotel, vertical aged-care and/or office
• Three adjoining high quality retail/commercial freeholds providing strong income with demolition clauses in place
• A remarkable location on the cusp of the expansive Royal Botanic Gardens, and moments from the future Anzac Train Station and Albert Park Lake
• An extremely tightly held and highly sought after location offering unprecedented potential
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 20 November at 2pm.
For further information please contact:
Jesse Radisich - 0402 085 702
Nick Peden - 0402 011 266
Clinton Baxter - 0413 569 888
Benson Zhou - 0458 488 888
For more details, please email agent