Here's your chance to secure one of Coffs Harbour's iconic buildings - 'Stoker House'
Providing over 50m CBD street frontage, 19 Park Avenue enjoys prime corner exposure to the busy CBD intersection of Park Avenue and Gordon Street; benefiting from high vehicle and pedestrian traffic exposure.
Prominent, two-story building providing NLA of approx. 815m2 made up of four ground floor shop premises and four upper level office suites.
Approx. 250m from the Pacific Highway and only 100m from Coffs Central Shopping Centre, which has recently undergone a multi-million dollar refurbishment by Gowings and is occupied by Kmart, a post office, pharmacy and national brand retailers.
Surrounded by large, free council carparks and benefiting from significant on-street parking with disabled bays on Park Avenue.
Demanding a prominent CBD corner location within close proximity of the Big 4 banks, second tier lenders, most major credit unions and building society branches.
KEY FEATURES Include:-
- Landmark building
- Naming rights
- Over 50 meters of CBD street frontage
- Prominent and popular CBD location
- Prime corner position
- Recently refurbished with most of upper level now with new carpet, paint and window coverings
- Large glazed frontage to ground floor level
- Large windows to upper level - providing great natural light and ventilation
- Multiple ground level premises entries - providing future tenancy mix flexibility
- Most tenancies have their own internal kitchenette
- Ground floor tenancies have their own bathroom facilities
- Public transport along both Park Avenue and Gordon Street
- Growth suburb showing good returns
- Long standing tenants
- Largest tenancy leased until 2026
- Future development potential *STCA
For Sale by Expressions of Interest.
For further information, arrange inspection or request copy of contract of sale - contact exclusive agents:- Your Commercial Property Specialist
Cherie Parik: 0423 369 999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Ball: 0437 414 022 or email@example.com
Office: (02) 5606 2444 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are your commercial property people - and we look forward to securing this property for you/your client.
The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information. *Subject to Council approval
For more details, please email agent