Total lettable space is 1568sqm (151sqm office) - Land area 3690m2
High Clearance with excellent heavy vehicle access
Ample off and on street parking and expansive hardstand area
Available now this property offers a multitude of uses and options for the tenant seeking a prominent industrial location with a functional layout, quality buildings and modern offices and amenities. Consisting of a main warehouse/factory/modern offices at front, an additional modern shed at rear plus a four bay garage and ample hardstand behind a large steel gated entry. This Redden street property is on a wide road and accessed from a major arterial road in the immediate rail and seaport precinct.
Main shed 1 - 839m2
* High clearance access and internal - 1 x electric high bay roller door, 2 x hand operated high bay roller doors and 2 x high bay barn doors for semi trailer access to shed
* New fully insulated roof
* Fully vented factory
* 3 phase power
* Generator switchover point to run building should power supply be cut
* Brand new 3 phase Pulford T400s 415V 3 phase electric reciprocating compressor capable of delivering 12.2cfm@ 950kpa
* New LED high bay lighting
* Direct floor access to workers amenities – toilet/modern air conditioned lunchroom.
* Fully lockable heavy duty gates secure yard
* Large glass viewing window to factory floor from adjoining main office area
Modern Offices – 151 m2 ground floor front of main shed with internal access
* Quality built light and airy with partial glass walling simultaneously providing privacy and an open feel workspace
* Fully fitted reception/waiting area/ workspace plus additional cubical workspace
* Large office with sliding door external access to front yard if required
* Extra large rear office with 2.4 x 1m viewing window to factory floor (double glazed sound proofing)
* Climate controlled central comms room
* NBN connected
* Fully air conditioned with Daikin AC’s
* Internal male and female toilets and shower amenities
* Cleaners cupboard/sink/utility room and under-stairs storage cupboard
* Designated lunch room – fully air conditioned, modern kitchen facilities
* All office walls have had Bradford’s soundscreen insulation installed
* Secure/lockable front yard area (accessed from large office ) with shade sale
Boardroom plus vast storage area or clear office space
* Upstairs of Main Shed and modern offices – 35m2 carpeted and air- conditioned boardroom plus two additional areas of clear office or storage space. 1 area 74m and the other 67m2.
* Ideal for an expanding business or additional storage requirement.
* Accessed via purpose built internal stairwell from office rear foyer and can be accessed from factory floor if required
Rear shed - 216m2 plus 100m2 mezzanine
* Quality built - easily accessed at rear of land/past main shed
* 2 roller doors, 1 x electric
* Stair access to mezzanine
* Separately metered for electricity via manual read
* 3 Phase electrical supply
* New LED high bay lighting and separate florescent lighting under mezzanine.
4 bay garage adjoining shed 1 - 86m2
* 4 individual manual roller doors
* Council Rates: $14,671.82 p/a
* Land Tax: $5,190 per p/a
* Building Insurance: approx. $5,500 p/a
* Electricity & Water
* Servicing of air conditioner systems & roller doors
House located on the property (approx 400sqm of the total land area) to the side. Whilst the house is not forming part of the lease it does inadvertently provide security for the property with a tenant residing in the house. The tenant does not use access or any parking or lettable part of the property offered for lease. The positioning of the house on the block allows it to act as completely separate property, with separately metered electricity and water. The tenant has been a long term tenant however should they ever wish to vacate the house could be offered as a lease addition.
Owners want the property leased and are willing to negotiate on price!
To arrange an inspection and/or to obtain further information, please call either:
* Our Office (07) 4037 9379
* Brian Kovacs: 0406 058 212
* Billy Gartner: 0407 102 103
For more details, please email agent